Categories of PArM Membership
Membership in PArM shall provide many benefits to its members. It provides saving on money value for association’s merchandise purchase and having a good marketing on your services and being listed as to verify your credential status by others and your future clients. It will help keep you up-to-date on the latest industry news and practices. It connects you to a network of other Certified Arborists (CA) and arboriculture professionals for you to work with and learn from.
Joining PArM serves you as an individual by advancing your career, but it also serves the profession on a global level by promoting proper tree care and research to consumers around the world. Being a PArM member, you can feel good knowing that you are helping yourself and making the world a better place, one tree at a time.
The society’s membership is open to all Malaysian citizens and those who resides in Malaysia aged 18 years and above,
The membership is categorized as follows :
To apply for PArM Membership, Click here to DOWNLOAD HERE
PArM’s Membership Benefits :
Members of PArM enjoy the following benefits :
1. Be a part of a professional national organization of Malaysia.
2. Receive PArM’s membership card and certificate on yearly renewal.
3. Attend PArM Annual General Meetings (AGM).
4. Participate in the voting process at the said meetings (refer above).
5. Receive technical knowledge and latest information on Arboriculture.
6. Participate (by invitation) in the development of Arboriculture standards and guidelines in designated working groups and closed door discussions.
7. Participate in the PArM training programs and events (such as workshops, seminars and conferences) at special member’s rates.
8. Exclusive access to materials of the PArM events and meetings and other web-based services at the member’s zone of the PArM website.
9. Purchase PArM’s merchandise and education materials at special member’s rates.
1) Professional Member :
2) Ordinary Member :
3) Corporate Member :
4) Veteran Member :
5) Lifetime Member :
6) Student Member :
Every application for the membership must have an application form filled together with payment made for registration fee and annual membership fee for a year and must be proposed and supported by one current valid member. To qualify for PArM student membership, the applicant must submit a copy of his/her students’s card.
The application must be sent to PArM Secretary and shall be presented to council and committee for approval. Each approved applicant shall made their registration fee and their first year of annual fee as imposed and stated in PArM membership rates and eligible to receive benefits as a member.
All members are advised to be an ISA member to International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)